appn’wire® is your RSS news resource for the hottest Apple products, new and top applications, app price drops, app updates, app reviews, software, and technology.
As seen on the Mac App Store, appn’wire was designed and built to look clean and run fast. We’ve created a very simple, easy-to-use, yet powerful application to deliver all your Apple-related news.
With hundreds of articles to read and feeds updated on a daily basis, we’re sure you’ll be able to keep up-to-date on the latest apps, news, and popular trends.
• 61 Feeds
• View feeds with detailed content, videos, links, and images
• Add articles to your Reading List
• Open links from articles inside the app or in Safari
• Share your favorite articles through Mail, Message, Twitter, and/or Facebook
• To load a feed on your watch, open the appn’wire® app on your iPhone® and select a feed.
• Tilt your wrist (back and forth) or Force Touch the screen to Sync with your iPhone feed.
• To refresh your watch feed, open the appn’wire app on your iPhone and scroll to the top of the feed being displayed, then pull down and release. Tilt your wrist (back and forth) or Force Touch the screen to Sync with your iPhone feed.
• To change your watch feed, open the appn’wire app on your iPhone and select a new feed. Tilt your wrist (back and forth) or Force Touch the screen to Sync with your iPhone feed.
* NOTE: In order to Sync by tilting your wrist, you must have “Wrist Raise” turned on in your watch settings, under “General”, then “Activate on Wrist”.
• Apple Gazette
• Ars Technica
• Cult of Mac
• Digital Trends
• Insanely Great Mac
• Mac Observer
• OS ,,Daily
• Shawn Blanc
• Tech News World
• The Verge
• Touch Arcade